Sunday, December 29, 2013

All aboard!

Hey there, fellow Pirates and Wizards, and welcome to Skyway Sailings! You might remember me from The Theurg Named UnicornDreamer, if you do, I say nice to see you again! If you don't, I say welcome, and nice to meet you!

Here is where I'll post about my adventures in our favorite game, give personal opinion of companions in the Skyways, and miscellaneous other things, and I really hope you'll stay tuned!

Now, for this first post, I'll start off by introducing you to my Pirate, Merciless Malik Davenport.


He was just beginning in this picture!

He's a Witchdoctor, who is, as of now, questing in Cool Ranch.

Along with his friend Fin, of course!

He's helped the citizens of Cool Ranch while looking for Marco Pollo's map!

Buffalo!


He's also put spirits at rest, and one even decided to join him!

Yep. "Rest"


Bison Spirit, a new companion! I'm excited for him!


That's all for now!

GLITS! (Good Luck in the Skyways/Spiral!)

Signed,

Merciless Malik Davenport.

No comments:

Post a Comment