Thursday, April 23, 2015

Guidance

So, it's been a while. Like, a long while, and that's unacceptable, especially since I didn't even make a farewell post.

But, seeing as I've had some developments in my personal life and my taste in video games has changed time and time again, it's to be expected that I would give up some hobbies in the pursuit of others-and blogging and Pirate101 seemed to be one of them.

For now, though, my preferences has shifted back to our beloved KingsIsle game and I figured, why not blog again, at least for a little while.


I'd like to thank everyone who's stuck around for my journey in the Spiral, and I'm active again on Twitter, @UnicornWiz, so go follow me on there if you haven't already.

Last time I made a blog post, I was questing somewhere in Cool Ranch. As of now, I'm in MooShu, my next quest being the Doctor Noh/General Tso fights. When I do that, I'll make a blog post about it.

But, for now...

Previously, on Pirate101.

I had learned of an attack on one Wan Mo, and went to warn him of his fate. I had gotten there, and he told us a story about someone... But, unfortunately, before he could name this mysterious threat, he was assassinated-and the culprits were nowhere to be seen. Sneaky devils!

We left to find the ninja pigs in the Cavern of Whispers, but before we could do that, we stopped to help a poor crane in trouble. We got back his emerald tablets from Tso's ships, and learned a lesson on the way.


So, after that was done, we made our way to the Cavern of Whispers, hideout of the mysterious, elusive, and deadly Ninja Pigs. We fought our way through, but came up empty-until, that is, a certain egotistical bull decided to insult them.


They didn't seem too pleased. After fighting our way out of the Cavern, and learning that their next target was the Mayor, we went to warn him of the dangers, where we learned that the one who hired them to strike down their opponents was the evil Doctor Noh.

The Mayor told us to find the one who knew the Doctor's whereabouts, Egg Foo Yung.

And that's where we leave off for this journey.

Good Luck in the Spiral,

Signed,

Angel UnicornDreamer/Merciless Malik Davenport.

No comments:

Post a Comment